- 3+ years of data science experience (e.g., managing structured and unstructured data, applying statistical techniques and reporting results) or consulting experience.
- BS/MS in Data Science, Mathematics, Statistics, Econometrics, Economics, Operations Research or Computer Science is PREFERRED.
- Strong theory/algorithm background and very good understanding on how to apply advanced statistical techniques to solve real problems.
- Experience working on Big Data and Machine Learning technologies, e.g, Databricks, Python, SQL, Hadoop, Spark/Hadoop, Cosmos DB, etc. is REQUIRED.
- Experience with data visualization with various tools such as PowerBI, Tableu, etc. is a plus.
- Experience working on software engineering, e.g., DevOps, Microservice, Agile methodology, etc. is preferred.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, ability to explain complex data in easy to understand stories/visualization to management and large groups.- Good writing and communication skills in English is preferred.
Apply for this job
"*" indicates required fields